Sponsor is PNC Bank, National Association ("PNC"). The PNC Education Loan Center Achiever ScholarshipsSM are $2,000 scholarships awarded once every six months randomly to six students who register for a user account on PNC.FinancialLiteracy101.org and meet the eligibility requirements below.
Please read the following information for complete rules.
- The sweepstakes awards scholarships twice yearly on or around June 1 and December 1. Students registering for a financial literacy account, and having indicated that they wish to enter the sweepstakes, between December 1 and May 31 would be eligible for the June 1 drawing, and students registering for a financial literacy account, and having indicated that they wish to enter the sweepstakes, between June 1 and November 30 would be eligible for the December 1 drawing. On or around June 1 and December 1 of each year, Decision Partners and PNC will award two (2) PNC Education Loan Center Achiever Scholarships (East), two (2) PNC Education Loan Center Achiever Scholarships (Midwest), and two (2) PNC Education Loan Center Achiever Scholarships (South).
- To enter the scholarship sweepstakes, students must create an account at PNC.FinancialLiteracy101.org and fill out all required information including the name and location of their college or university. One account per person.
To be eligible for an award, a student must meet the following requirements on the date of each sweepstakes drawing:
- Legal resident of the United States who is 18 years of age or older by the end of the standard academic year, defined as running from June of the current year through May of the following year.
- Verified to be an undergraduate college student enrolled at a PNC Solution LoanTM-eligible college or university during the term the scholarship is awarded. A list of eligible schools can be found here.
- Additionally, the college/university must be located in one of the following states: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA , SC, TN, VA, WV, WI.
- Be able to provide documentation of eligibility if name is drawn.
- Six (6) $2,000 college scholarships will be awarded on or around June 1 and December 1 of each year after the close of a twice-yearly scholarship sweepstakes. Each six months, two (2) scholarships will be awarded to students attending college in each of three (3) regions: East (DE, DC, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA), Midwest (IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WV, WI), and South (AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA). Each scholarship shall be made payable to the accredited college, university or other institution of higher learning as designated by the winner, in care of the individual winner. The scholarship is not assignable or transferable and there shall be no changes or substitutions.
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received at the conclusion of the contest. Initial entries are valid only during the first submission period. You may enter into subsequent contest periods by logging into your financial literacy account.
- The winners are fully responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, licensing and any other fees.
- No purchase or financial commitment is required to be eligible for the scholarship award.
- One entry/account per person. One entry per drawing.
- No employees, officers, directors and/or any relatives of any employee, officer or director of Decision Partners LLC or The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries or any other related entities are eligible to enter.
- Decision Partners LLC will randomly select six winners from the list of students who meet the eligibility requirements on or around June 1 and December 1 of each year following the close of a twice-yearly scholarship sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone within five (5) business days of the drawing using the contact information available through their PNC.FinancialLiteracy101.org account. Winners will have five (5) business days from notification to accept the prize by responding to PNC by email or phone call. Decision Partners and PNC shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts or fails to claim the scholarship, another winner will be selected in his/her place, at a later date to be determined. Decision Partners LLC and PNC reserve the right to interpret these rules and to make decisions concerning the award, acceptance and use of scholarships in situations not covered by these rules.
- Before the scholarship is awarded, where permitted, the winner must agree to allow Decision Partners LLC and PNC to reprint, distribute and/or use the winner's name and other information related to their scholarship eligibility, education, or other personal information provided by the winner to Decision Partners LLC or PNC in any press releases, advertisements, promotions and promotional materials without any recourse against such entities and each winner agrees to hold such entities harmless for such use. The winner must also agree to allow Decision Partners LLC and PNC to use their contact information to contact their college or university's financial aid office for the purposes of contacting the winner and confirming their eligibility. If Decision Partners LLC and/or PNC is unsuccessful in confirming the winner eligibility after two attempts, the award will be forfeited and a random drawing will be conducted from all entries received to award any unclaimed award(s).
- Decision Partners LLC and PNC shall not be liable for any injury or damage related to or resulting from entering or winning the scholarship sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants release and hold Decision Partners LLC and PNC harmless from any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the program or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize. Decision Partners LLC and PNC is not responsible for any prizes lost in the U. S. Mail and are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials, for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible sweepstakes materials, for sweepstakes materials that are processed late or incorrectly, or that are lost due to any reason whatsoever.
- If, for any reason, the online financial literacy program is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Decision Partners LLC and/or PNC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this program, Decision Partners LLC and PNC reserve the right to terminate the promotion and not draw any winners. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Decision Partners LLC and PNC reserve the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
- Decision Partners LLC and PNC furthermore reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the scholarship sweepstakes for financial or other business reasons without prior notice.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law.
- The scholarship sweepstakes winners will be posted at http://www.decisionpartners.org/PNC. To obtain the winner's names, you may also send a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked "Attn: PNC Scholarship Winner" to the address below.
- All questions and/or correspondence pertaining to this contest, or to receive these official rules in writing, contact Decision Partners LLC, 152 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 8, Concord, MA 01742.
<< Scholarship Registration