A financial literacy account, managed by Decision Partners*, will help you make smart financial decisions before, during, and after college.
- Personalized content recommendations
- Create and manage your personal budget
- Set short and long-term financial goals
- Self assessment exercises
About the PNC Student Lending Scholarship Sweepstakes
- Free to enter.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States who is 18 years of age.
- Once you have created the account, have opted into the scholarship sweepstakes and have agreed to the official rules, you will be eligible for the subsequent two drawings within 12 months of registration. You will need to log into your account every 12 months to opt-in and enter into future scholarship sweepstakes drawings.
- After you have established an account, you are free to explore the Financial Literacy tools and resources at any time whether or not you opt-in to the scholarship sweepstakes drawing.
See the Official Rules of the PNC Student Lending Scholarship Sweepstakes.
View a list of eligible schools.
For your chance to win, create a new account or log in to your current account.
Registration Entry Form