Create a financial literacy account and enter for a chance to win a $2,000 scholarship in the PNC Education Loan Center Achiever Scholarship Sweepstakes!
Undergraduate students can win a $2,000 scholarship for education expenses at a U.S. college or university eligible for the PNC Solution LoanTM.
View a list of eligible schools.
- Free to enter.
- After creating an account, no further action is required to enter the scholarship. You are then free to explore the Financial Literacy tools and resources.
- Must be legal resident of the United States who is 18 years of age or older by the end of the standard academic year.
- Two winners from each of three geographical regions will be drawn on or around June 1 and December 1.
- One entry/account per person. One entry per drawing. Students can log into their account during each drawing period to re-enter and update their information.
- Checks are made payable to the winner's college/university in the name of the winner.
No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
See the complete list of scholarship sweepstakes rules.
For your chance to win, create a new account or log in to your current account.
A financial literacy account, managed by Decision Partners, will help you make smart financial decisions before, during, and after college.
- Personalized content recommendations
- Create and manage your personal budget
- Set short and long-term financial goals
- Self assessment exercises
Take control of your financial future - get started today!